How We Do It
Safety First. Quality First.
While every employee returning home safely each day is always priority number one, BRW prides itself in striving to make quality just as important. We accomplish this with equally stringent safety and quality management programs. Continue below for highlights of each program but rest assured each project is, and will continue to be, built safely with the highest quality.
BRW takes pride in our safety program by committing to protecting our employees and strict enforcement of federal, state, and local guidelines. It is our obligation to promote and provide a safe and healthy work environment. Our established policies and procedures that make BRW a leader in our industry include:
- Strict Drug-Free Workplace
- Individual Project Safety Plans and Meetings
- Safety Orientation for New Employees and Ongoing Training
- Implementation of Hazard Communications, Confined Space Entry, Fall Protection, “Hot Work” and “Lock-out/Tag-out” Programs
A high standard of quality and performance has been essential to our company’s growth and reputation. We evaluate each project to discover practical cost saving options and possibilities for our client without sacrificing the level of our workmanship or professionalism. BRW has written and developed a thorough Quality Management Program for our unique industry including:
- Quality Policy, Statement and Management System
- Documentation Control Requirements and Procedures
- Records Control and Quality Process